Monday, October 14, 2013

Almond Coco Cups

Oh man do I love clean eating treats. I am overcoming a monstrous sweet tooth and this recipe sure helps to conquer! This yummylicious concoction is super simple, loaded with good fats and puts that crazy craving to bed. With these around I don't even look twice at those nasty candy corns anymore.

Heat 1 cup coconut butter, 1 cup almond butter, 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, 1 tsp coconut oil in a pan until it melts together. Drop into mini muffin wrappers (learned that the hard way!) and refrigerate. I experimented with a drizzle of honey on top after pouring which makes for a drippy surprise when eating. Try em out and leave a comment how you like them! Kid tested and approved...:)

For my longer training rides I have been forming these into bars with chia seeds....makes me want to ride all day long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment