Sunday, October 13, 2013

Flying Feet

   I LOVE when runners get a pic taken of them and both feet are off the ground. Yea for me, cause now I have one, too. :)

   Yesterday I ran the inaugural Fall City Half Marathon which turned out to be a really nice race. Inaugural is code for a.) DECENT entry prices b.) small and cozy and c.) low stress (which is great for training).

   Fall City is special to us anyway. It's where we lived for two years when we left Las Vegas and I homeschooled the kids and learned how to knit and bake and had really clean toilets. It's where my honey is still a volunteer firefighter and spends a chunk of his time. It's beautiful and tiny and homey so this was a no brainer of a race. Not to mention that you run through flat, entirely
F L A T roads along the country side in fall. Get the picture??

   If you are local and like to plan ahead put this one on your books for next October and go to runsnoqualmie.com. Between now and the end of October, you can sign up for next year for only $35. BoomSmack!


No comments:

Post a Comment